My name's Riste Lazoroski. I'm a 25-year-old working around design & technology.
I've been creating beautiful things since 2005.
Since I started working professionally designing interfaces on the web, I've focused on applying usability and accessibility standards for solving complicated interface issues.
I have had the pleasure of working with a wide-variety of clients ranging from small startups to multi-national corporations over the course of my professional career. This site serves to display my own portfolio and personal achievements.
What I'm good at
- User Research- Understanding the people who use a product or system through observation.
- Content Strategy- Planning for the creation, delivery and governance of useful, usable content.
- Information Architecture- Identifying and organizing information within a product or system in a purposeful & meaningful way.
- Interaction Design- Designing the interactive behaviors of a product or system with a specific focus on their use.
- Visual Design- Designing the visual qualities of a product or system in an aesthetically pleasing way.
- Usability Evaluation- Measuring the quality of a user's experience when interacting with a product or system.
I've worked for various brands, such as: